Are you new to the forum? Please come in here and introduce yourself, please don't forget to check out the rules as well!
Bowster
Rides:: Super Cub C50

Post by Bowster » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:44 am

Hi All, I am a Newbie to the forum, I am one of the ‘Three Old Men and 50 Cubs’ that have recently returned for a charity ride around the coastal roads of Britain, riding on 50 Super Cubs! I didn’t know this forum existed until we met Knapdog in South Wales. He saw the three Cubs parked up on the side of the road as he was riding by. He pulled up and just shook his head, I guess in disbelief. We had a good chat about what we were doing and his exploits when he and his friends did a charity ride starting at John o Groats. One phone all later and Billyfix came down on his fantastic C90 so we grabbed a photo opportunity of him sitting on it. We swopped a few stories and he rode off to meet Knapdog for coffee. We didn’t see many Cubs in Wales but this one was a delight to see. Home safe and sound, the Cubs never missed a beat tbh. We even nipped over to IOM and did a lap of the TT course on them. Fantastic things Cubs. I will be on here looking for tips and advice when I get around to giving my Cub some TLC
Bye for now

Capitano
Rides:: '92 C90, '97 Divvy 6, 36V home-built e-bike

Re: Newbie

Post by Capitano » Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:24 am

Excellent stuff, good to have you on c90club forum.

Nice one, Knapdog and Billyfix, too. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿