6v parts needed

RE-OPENED :)
matteoman
Rides:: None. Few months time? Honda c70 and Honda C100 which i own both

6v parts needed

Post by matteoman » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Looking for a few parts guys.

1. Any chrome pieces that people have in decent condition? preferably shock mounts and rear light base and air filter cover
2. A good 6v headlight with chrome bezal?
3. Good set of front indicators (unless someone cant point me to a new set) david silvers arnt replying to quick.
4. N/S side panel with hole for ignition switch white if possible.
5. Headlamp switch in the center of handle bars
6. Chain guard lower part

Im also wondering: the 6v front fork bearings are ball bearings right? Where can i source a sealed bearing for it as the forks are coming off and dont fancy chasing ball bearings!

If anybody really has anything 6v part wise gimme a shout as ill consider anything as my bike needs to go back on the road asap!

Cheers guys

krazy kev
C90Club Clown!
Rides:: 12V CUB HEINZ

Re: 6v parts needed

Post by krazy kev » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:34 pm

matteoman wrote:Looking for a few parts guys.

1. Any chrome pieces that people have in decent condition? preferably shock mounts and rear light base and air filter cover
2. A good 6v headlight with chrome bezal?
3. Good set of front indicators (unless someone cant point me to a new set) david silvers arnt replying to quick.
4. N/S side panel with hole for ignition switch white if possible.
5. Headlamp switch in the center of handle bars
6. Chain guard lower part

Im also wondering: the 6v front fork bearings are ball bearings right? Where can i source a sealed bearing for it as the forks are coming off and dont fancy chasing ball bearings!

If anybody really has anything 6v part wise gimme a shout as ill consider anything as my bike needs to go back on the road asap!

Cheers guys
the later 12 volt cubs had the steering bearing in a cage. i believe they can be used in earlier model but not 100% sure. maybe there is someone who has done this little mod

cruncherkid
Rides:: CD175

Re: 6v parts needed

Post by cruncherkid » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:06 pm

krazy kev wrote:the later 12 volt cubs had the steering bearing in a cage. i believe they can be used in earlier model but not 100% sure. maybe there is someone who has done this little mod
Yep, they fit :)